NAME OF TRUST : UNIVERSAL CHARITY FOUNDATION ( UCF)
DATE OF FOUNDATION : 13TH SEPTEMBER 2011
Regd. Trust Deed No.: 5367 of 2011
REGD. OFFICE :
G2 Bapuji Nagar
Anjali Apartment (2nd Floor) Flat-6
P.O. Regent Estate.
Jadavpur. Kolkata -700092
REGISTRATION & APPROVAL:
12AA -CIT ( EXMPTION), KOLKATA/12AA/2018-19
A/10159 Dated -11.12.2018
80G -CIT(EXMPTION), KOLKATA/80G/2018-19
A/10222 Dated -24.01.2019
NITI AAYOG ( U/ID) -WB/2018/0221477
PRINCIPAL COMMUNICATION :
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
43A, Paddapukur Road. 1st Floor.
Lansdowne, Kolkata - 700020
41/2B Sarat Bose Road. Kolkata -700029
Bank A/C No. -50105949005
IFSC CODE : ALLA0210325
MICR CODE : 700010017
PAN : AAATU4695D
OUR VISION AND AIMS & OBJECTS :
To enhance the socio -economic status of young, under privileged women by empowering them with self-confidence and the required skills to enabled them to become independent and contribute to family and society.
AIMS AND OBJECTS :
That the aims and objects for which this Trust is established are:
- To promote and encourage the social development work mainly for the purpose of general welfare pf4 the people irrespective of caste, creed, sect and religian.
- To promote advancement of education and to
establish, run and maintain school, college,
education centers, hostel and boarding house, coaching &
vocational training centers for boys and girls.
- To establish and run school college, hostel, education & research center, library and study center, computerized data based information & communication center, audio and video based mobile exhibition cum visual library and hi-tech projection system with a view to develop regional and global studies.
- To provide financial
assistance to educational institutions
and to establish and maintain scholarships and render other kinds of aid to
poor and orphan students including supply of books, dress, educational kits, and other incentive.
- To impart education with up to date knowledge of latest development and computer literacy with a view to develop quality and charecter of the students.
- To award scholarship to deserving students for
technical, medical, professional or general studies and to provide financial assistance to deserving
students for higher studies.
- To organize education tours, seminars and symposiums with a view to encourage value based social life, development of education and different aspects of the social science.
- To work for the all-round development of the society including literacy campaign, health care, awareness on hygienic sanitation, immunization and baby care in the areas where the development program under the existing system is insufficient.
- To take initiative for the development of Schedule Cast & Tribe, Minority and Backward classes of people particularly for the families belongs to the “below poverty line” and to provide shelter to the homeless.
- To establish and develop institution for the physically handicapped and disabled or mentally retarded persons and to provide them, education, training, food, clothing and other help.
- To take special care for the female literacy by providing counseling facilities and environmental and financial support and to approve grant for literacy and health related projects located in backward rural areas.
- To help assist co-operate
social activists, philanthropists and noble personalities and to encourage
philanthropic activities and programs relating to basic
moral values among the people and also to work for the development of humanity
with a view to progress, peace and prosperity.
- To organize relief camps,
relief work in the event of natural calamities, flood, storm, riots and social
upheavals in any part of the country and to grant relief and assistance to the
needy, victims, handicap and disabled persons and to give donations to the welfare centers and
charitable institutions or persons engaged in such relief work including Prime
Minister’s National Relief Fund or Chief Minister’s Special Relief Fund.
- To establish and manage
health centers, hospital, medical units, orphanage, old age home,
rehabilitation and adult education centers and to establish and run Charitable
Maternity Center for the poor and deserving
family and at the locality where this facility is not within the reach.
- To organize programs for
creating health and environmental awareness at the local or regional level
including campaign against ill-habits, pollution, malnutrition, alcoholism,
smoking, nudity, drug addiction,
polio and AIDS and to organize medical camps, blood donation camps, eye
operation camps, health checkup programs at any place particularly in rural and
- To provide ambulance
services for the neediest and deserving patients of the backward areas and to provide medicine free of
cost to the suffering persons living below the poverty line.
- To provide and maintain
hygienic sanitation and bore well for pure drinking water to the most backward
and Arsenic affected rural areas particularly at the place of community
gatherings and to grant financial
assistance to the health and medical centers running for the benefit of the
poor particularly in the remote areas.
- To establish business
guidance cell with a view to provide news and bulletins regarding scopes of
employment, training, loans, business opportunities on regular basis along with
the latest market report and to set up
employment cell to give opportunity and scope of service all over the country
as well as in abroad.
- To give financial
assistance and/or interest free loan to the individuals co-operatives for
establishment of business and industry particularly to the prosperous
entrepreneurs and to set up and run business houses
industries co-operatives financial institutions on non-profit basis.
- To encourage handcrafts and
cottage industry among the people of rural or urban belt and to help honor
encourage the craftsman, designer,
artisan and persons having artistic taste and talent.
- To work and encourage
people for agriculture and forestation on barren land and to give them
understand about the environmental problems and ecological imbalances caused for the massive
- To provide financial
support to the poor farmers and to provide them latest technological assistance
and more beneficial scientific method of firming and to encourage people in the
rural areas about the benefit of
the solar energy and also to provide them with latest instruments and
technology of the solar energy.
- To set up legal help center
with a view to provide legal aid to the poor and suppressed families free of
cost and also to create awareness among the people about the moral values and basic human
- To affiliate, associate,
co-operate and collaborate with any other organizations, N.G.O., societies or
trusts having similar aims and objects within the country or in the international level.
- To create and accept
donations, subscriptions, charges, fees, gifts, benefactions, bequests and
grants in cash or kind from public, institutions, government from inside the
country and from abroad for achieving
the objects of the Trust.
- To do all such things that the Trustee will deem fit, necessary, incidental, conducive to the attainment of all or any of the objects of the Trust.
20th Jan. 2019
- Our recent project was at Raine Kolaghat, and Raychak Mecheda, East Midnapur. Here we visit Oldage Home and discussion with them their requirement and major dificulties directly. We planning to solve their present issues.