OF FOUNDATION: 13th. SEPT 2011.
- Life Members and Trustees:
following persons will be the trustees and members for life and clause 9.3 of
the deed shall not be applicable to them:
1) * Krishna Chandra Ghosh ( CHAIRMAN):
Son of Late Brojendra Kr. Ghosh, residing at G/2, Bapuji Nagar P. S.- Jadavpur, Kolkata-700092. West Bengal.
* Sarbani Prasad Biswas ( General Secretary ):
Son of Late Gangadhar Biswas, residing at Village- ltachuna, P.S. -Pandooah, Pin -712147, Dist : Hooghly. West Bengal.
* Nemai Basu ( Treasurer ):
Son of Sudhir Kumar Basu, residing at Village -Khalore, Post Office- Bagnan, P. S.-Bagnan, Pin-711303, Dist- Howrah. West Bengal.
1) Office BEARERS:
Supriya Chakraborty son of late Sudhir Chakraborty, residing at Village- Mandaran, Post Office- Itachuna, P. S.- Pandooah,
Pin -712147, Dist- Hooghly. West Bengal.
Others Executive MEMBERS :
Barnali Bose wife of Debanjan Bose, residing at Shibpur 2nd Lane, P. 0.- Tribeni, P. S.- Mogra, Pin-712503, Dist- Hooghly, West Bengal.Md. Ali Mandal son of late Ayuh Mandal, residing at Village & P.O.- Itachuna, P.S.- Pandooah, Pin-712147, Dist.- Hooghly, West Bengal.
Board of Trustees and Office Bearers:
- The properties and funds shall vest in the Board of Trustees constituted by persons executing the Deed of Trust. The number of members of Board of Trustees shall not be less than five (5) and shall not exceed eleven (11) and if any vacancy arises the same can be filled by co-option by the Board of Trustees from among the General Members. The Board may accept General Members not more than 11 (eleven) and General Members should preferably be from the citizen of India residing in West Bengal for last three years from the date of application.
- Office bearers of the trust shall be as follows: 1. Chairman 2. General Secretary 3. Treasurer and the Trusees as executive members.
- The Board is also authorised to create any other office bearers with their certain powers, duties and responsibilities and elect other office bearers to fill up the post from among the Trustees.
- The above office bearers shall be elected from among themselves by a majority of the Trustees at a meeting convened for this purpose.
- The Board of Trustees shall elect the office bearers within a month of the formation of the Trust and they shall remain in office for five (5) years and the Board will effect office bearers for the next term before or within one month of the expiry of the terms.